Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Water FAQs RSS Feed
How much will it cost for me to get my water reconnected?
Viewed 655 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
There is a reconnection fee and it presently is $200 Read More
Where do I pay my water bill?
Viewed 506 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
You can pay for your water bill at Works & Engineering front desk, Main Office 3rd floor Government Post Office Building. Read More
How does one go about setting up an account with Works & Engineering for water or refuse?
Viewed 493 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
Both water and refuse accounts are set up by filling out an application at either the Water Section in Global House or, for refuse, Tynes Bay on Palmetto Road. Read More
I wish to sink a well on my property. How do I go about applying for a well permit?
Viewed 492 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
Well permits are provided through the Department of Environmental Protection. Their contact information is: [11] Read More
What section in government is responsible for metered water?
Viewed 475 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
For queries about your metered water, you can contact the Water section of Works & Engineering through the main government switch board (2955151) or on the 3rd floor in the Global House 43 Church Street Hamilton. Read More
What do I have to do in order to terminate my water service?
Viewed 465 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
You must fill out the termination form which is attached to the water agreement, or send e-mail to or a formal letter to: The Water SectionWorks & Engineering Global House 3rd Floor 43 Church St Hamilton HM11 Read More
I wish to receive water service. When can I be connected?
Viewed 460 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
Presently there is a moratorium on the provision of new water contracts. No new connections are being undertaken at this time. We have created a waiting list for customer requests. Once the moratorium is lifted we will look at the waiting list and... Read More