Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Estates FAQs RSS Feed
I live in a house leased by Works & Engineering. Who should I speak to regarding my landlord?
Viewed 464 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
All landlord tenant issues should be directed to the Estates (Residential) section of Works & Engineering. This section can be contacted through the main government switch board 2955151. Read More