Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Day Care Standards FAQs RSS Feed
Do you have a list of licensed day care centres?
Viewed 1214 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
Yes we can provide you with a list at under the Ministry of Health at Environmental Health. We can also send it out to you if you contact us and give us your contact particulars. Read More
What is the contact information for Environmental Health?
Viewed 1088 times since Fri, Sep 13, 2013
For Environmental Health,Tel: 278.5333, Fax: 232.1941, email:   For the Vector Control Section, Tel 278 5397 Our street address is: Metro Building, 6 Hermitage Rd, Devonshire FL01 Read More
Is my day care provider registered?
Viewed 933 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
Environmental Health is responsible for registering child care providers. We do not find child care providers for families. Read More
What are the guidelines for setting up a day care centre or becoming a child care provider?
Viewed 851 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
Environmental Health has put together a package of information, for persons wishing to operate a day care centre, or become a child care provider. Call us or come to the Environmental Health Office and we will be happy to answer any questions, relate... Read More
I have some concerns about the quality of service provided in a Nursery School or Nursing Home. Who do I call?
Viewed 790 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
The responsibility for licensing/inspection of nursery schools and Nursing Homes lies with Environmental Health. Contact the Environmental Health Officer and discuss your concerns and provide details. Based on your concerns, the Officer can investiga... Read More
I am concerned about a child who is in a particular Nursery School?
Viewed 559 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
Call and discuss these concerns with the Environmental Health Officer. The Officer will determine what action needs to be taken and if other agencies need to be involved. Read More