Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Accountant General

Where can you get income tax forms?

Income Tax forms are available at:

Office of the Tax Commissioner

1st Floor, F.B. Perry Building

40 Church Street, Hamilton

P.O. Box HM 1374

Hamilton HM FX

They can also be collected at the Accountant General Cashiers, located at:

Government Administration Building

Ground Floor,

30 Parliament Street, Hamilton

Hamilton HM 12

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
Who do I call if I need a question answered or have a problem with my insurance?
Viewed 1017 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
What are my benefits under the G.E.H.I. plan?
Viewed 2014 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Are Pensioners exempt from land tax?
Viewed 1012 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
How do I set up a payment plan for my debt from ACG Debt collection Unit?
Viewed 1030 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
How soon after I have my baby, do I have to enrol him/her onto my G.E.H.I. plan?
Viewed 1444 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012