Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Public Works

Where can I get a copy of a map and is there a charge for this?

You can get a copy of an area may from the Lands department in the Works & Engineering the 3rd floor of the Government Post Office Building.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.