Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Conservation Services

Where can I buy native and endemic plants?

Most local garden centres carry a few species of native and endemic trees and shrubs - just ask the staff to direct you.  The Government Plant Nursery at Tulo Valley, Spanish Point also grows a large selection of native and endemic plants. There are also several private growers. Plant vouchers for use at Tulo Valley Nursery can be obtained from the Department of Planning by residents who are landscaping a new development.

  • Tulo Valley Nursery, Department of Parks, Bermuda Government - Tulo Valley is open from 7:30 am - 4:00 pm. Contact 292-2503.
  • Robin Marirea - to purchase native and endemic plants, or for advice contact  735-1932.
  • Save Open Spaces Greenhouse - a registered Bermuda Charity

SOS Nursery

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
What happened to the Dept. of Agriculture and Fisheries?
Viewed 1322 times since Wed, Mar 7, 2012
I am a Bermudian studying for an environmental degree, are there scholarships available to me?
Viewed 1165 times since Wed, Mar 7, 2012
Are there sea snakes in Bermuda?
Viewed 4328 times since Wed, Mar 7, 2012
Can I use the photos on the Department of Conservation Service website?
Viewed 1210 times since Thu, Mar 8, 2012
Where can I get an artificial Longtail nesting burrow?
Viewed 1218 times since Wed, Mar 7, 2012