Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Customs

When can I apply to be a trainee Customs Officer?

Vacancies are advertised in the Royal Gazette and application forms are available from the Department of Personnel Services (3rd floor of Global House, Church Street, Hamilton

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.