Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Customs

What is a form 52A?

A form 52A is used to register items that you will be taking out of Bermuda. It is advisable to have your items such as camera's, ipods, golf clubs, cell phones etc. registered with Customs. We will use a form 52A to register your items with the model, make and serial number. You must bring proof that duty has been paid on the goods or a receipt from a local vendor. The form is good for 5 years. You can visit one of our locations, Hamilton Main Office, the Airport Arrivals Hall or the St. George's Yacht Reporting Center.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.