Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control » Registration FAQs

What do I do if my bike was involved in an accident and it was destroyed?

Please bring a copy of your police report to the Registration Counter and a Clerk will have your vehicle cancelled in our system. Please note that any remaining credit will remain in the name of the vehicle owner to be used for the next transaction.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.