Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Rent Commission

What can a landlord or tenant do if not happy with the rent increase assessed by the Rent Commissioner?


If a landlord or tenant is unhappy with the rent increase assessed for a rental premise, either party may lodge an application to have the terms of the initial rent increase certificate reviewed by the Rent Commissioner.  In such a case, the Commissioner shall consult the Rent Increases Advisory Panel, and shall thereafter serve on the landlord and tenant certificates specifying his decision.  

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.