Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Health » Environmental Health

We have had an accident on my job. To whom can I report it?

Reports of job related accidents can be made to the Safety and Health Officer at the Environmental Health Office. Tel: 278 5333
Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
What mosquito controls does Bermuda have?
Viewed 702 times since Wed, May 21, 2014
Is baiting for rats safe?
Viewed 756 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
What are the hours of operation for Environmental Health?
Viewed 790 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
I suspect that someone in my family has swine flu. What do I do?
Viewed 760 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
Can you find me a child care provider?
Viewed 710 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012