Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Multiple Departments

There’s a restaurant with a barbeque across from my apartment building in Hamilton.  The smoke stench is getting into my clothes, who can I contact regarding this matter?

Contact Environmental Health to make a complaint. Tel : 278 5333 or email:
Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
What is Vector Control?
Viewed 1712 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
Is there a cost for Environmental Health Services?
Viewed 691 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
Is the Environmental Health office premises, wheelchair accessible?
Viewed 665 times since Fri, Sep 13, 2013
How long is a Safety & Health workshop and what is the fee?
Viewed 719 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
How long can I expect to have symptoms if I have Chikungunya?
Viewed 733 times since Tue, May 20, 2014