Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: What do I need to do if I want to sell a taxi?

A: You will be required to notify the Senior Traffic Officer at TCD.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.