Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: What do I need to do if I want to drive a taxi?

A: You will need to submit a completed Application from TCD for a Public Service Vehicle license (Green form) and upon Approval, will be required to sit the Taxi Regulations Exam.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.