Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: What do I need to do if I have a complaint about a taxi driver?

A: Please submit a letter to the Public Service Vehicle Legislative Board (via TCD) with your concerns and your concerns will be investigated. The Board will contact you to schedule a meeting to discuss your complaints is they deem fit to do so.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.