Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: What do I have to do to import a vehicle?

A. If you are a permit holder, submit a letter in writing to the Trucks Clerk requesting to import a vehicle and indicate if it is a new permit or replacement of an existing vehicle prior to importation. Provide a picture or brochure with vehicle specifications to be reviewed by the Senior Examiner and Examiners prior to importation. Once approved you will receive an importation letter from the Trucks Clerk to be presented to Bermuda Customs.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
Q. My son/daughter wishes to obtain a youth licence from TCD, what steps should they take?
Viewed 776 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: What is EVR and why should I have it installed?
Viewed 661 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: What do I need to do in order to Re-Instate my expired truck?
Viewed 662 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: Can I fax an assessment form to TCD?
Viewed 1022 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: How do I purchase an occasional Sunday Permit from TCD?
Viewed 674 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012