Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: My vehicle was hit by a car that sped off and I obtained the plate number; who can I speak with?

A: You may speak with the TCD Traffic Officer, but you should also contact your nearest Police Department to investigate.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.