Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q. My son/daughter wishes to obtain a youth licence from TCD, what steps should they take?

A. A Bermuda Youth License (BYL) has been initiated and is obtained with a successful completion of the Project Ride program, via an official certificate. Additionally, a medical form must be completed and the necessary funds must be paid at TCD to secure the licence. Visit the Bermuda Road Safety Website to find out more:

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.