Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: My relative is visiting Bermuda to take care of me while I am healing from an operation, how can they obtain a drivers licence while they are here?

A: Your relative may apply for a Provisional Licence. The licence is only available to Non-Bermudians. The customer must supply a Valid Drivers Licence from another ENGLISH SPEAKING jurisdiction, displaying that they have a private car licence.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
Q: I need a new vehicle plate. What is the procedure I must follow?
Viewed 807 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: How can my car become a Classic Car?
Viewed 835 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: I wish to purchase a truck from a friend; what do I do?
Viewed 965 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
How can I obtain a license to drive a truck?
Viewed 825 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: Can my illegal vehicle license plate be read by the EVR readers?
Viewed 785 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012