Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: My child is 16 and wants a license; what do they do?

A: If your child is interested in taking part in the Project Ride program, you may speak with the Road Safety Officer for details. If not, your child will be required to sit the theory exam then schedule an appointment for a practical riding exam.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.