Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: My child has participated in Project Ride; what do we do now?

A: Your child will be required to provide a completed Medical form; passport, and a Project Ride completion slip (provided by their Instructor) for the Examiner to complete a Pass Certificate. The child will then be required to obtain a ticket for service.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.