Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: My car was involved in an accident but I need to relicense it; now what?

A: If the damages are major and your vehicle is expiring soon: go to your garage in order to get an idea of the repairs and parts required. They will be able to provide you with an appointment date. You may speak with the Senior Examiner who may approve for your vehicle to be licensed until the damages are repaired then you'd have to have the vehicle re-inspected and relicensed until the primary owner's birthday as per usual.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
Q: My child is 14; can he/she participate in Project Ride?
Viewed 1002 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: How can I obtain a Special Persons Card?
Viewed 2434 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Am I charged for taking a re-test at TCD?
Viewed 807 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: I need to bring an un-licensed vehicle to TCD. What do I do?
Viewed 813 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: How do I purchase an occasional Sunday Permit from TCD?
Viewed 815 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012