Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: My car failed its inspection and I want to sell it but Im leaving the island now what?

A: Unfortunately, your car will need to be transferred over to the new owner in order for it to be removed from your name. You may leave the repairs in the hands of the new owner or a licensed garage and they can have it retested. Another option would be to sell the vehicle for parts to a garage however your vehicle will still require an inspection prior to transfering to a new owner.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
Q: I didn?t know I needed the EVR sticker, where do I get a sticker installed?
Viewed 811 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: I received an error message when I attempted to re-license my vehicle online; what do I do now?
Viewed 950 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: What class is my car?
Viewed 1111 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: How do I transfer a vehicle into my name?
Viewed 1400 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
My landlord is away. How can I get him to sign my Assessment form?
Viewed 942 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012