Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: I witnessed a crime and I obtained the plate number of the criminal; what do I do?

A: Please notify your nearest Police Department.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.