Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: I wish to sell my truck; what do I do?

A: You will be required to contact the Trucks Clerk to update your company file then proceed to sell your vehicle.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.