Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: I wish to purchase a truck from a friend; what do I do?

A: If you do not currently have a permit to operate trucks; you will need to apply for one. If you hold a permit to operate then you'll only need the bill of sale; updated insurance and transfer stamp in order to have the vehicle tranasferred to your company

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.