Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: I want to sell my vehicle. What do I do?

A: If you are selling a vehicle, it is required that the vehicle be inspected prior to the transfer of ownership. The fee for transferring ownership is paid at time of registration at TCD. This inspection can be arranged (normally by appointment) by either the previous owner or the new owner.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.