Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: I?ve been suspended from driving a car, but I still have my bike licence. What do I need to do in order to renew my license?

A: Come to the TCD Information desk to obtain a ticket for service and you will be able to see the on site Traffic Officer to allow you to renew your license.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.