Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: I need to bring an unlicensed vehicle to TCD. What do I do?

A: You will need to purchase a one-day permit to move the vehicle. Come to TCD with your valid insurance and request a one day permit at the Information Desk.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.