Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: I need a new vehicle plate. What is the procedure I must follow?

A: You must be provide the damaged or unwanted plates in exchange for a new pair from TCD. In the event that you merely seek a new number, please provide an updated insurance policy indicating the new number (in addition to the old plates). You cannot get a new plate made with the same license number from TCD. Weir Enterprises can assist you with this issue.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
Q: Can I fax an assessment form to TCD?
Viewed 1073 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: I?m selling my car/cycle. What do I need for the transfer?
Viewed 826 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: I have a complaint about a car on my property; who should I speak with?
Viewed 803 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: I need to bring an unlicensed vehicle to TCD. What do I do?
Viewed 762 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: My car was involved in an accident but I need to relicense it; now what?
Viewed 815 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012