Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: I?m selling my car/cycle. What do I need for the transfer?

A: Bring your car/cycle down to the TCD main office for your scheduled inspection. Inform the receptionist that you wish to have your car transfer tested. An examiner will test and stamp your registration, which will be valid for one month. The new owner will need this stamped form at time of vehicle registration.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.