Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: I?m part owner of a car. Can I have the name of the other part owner removed?

A: The "part" owner must provide a letter to TCD requesting to have their name removed of ownership from the car along with a new insurance policy indicating this change. You cannot take it off for them.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.