Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: I have purchased a second hand vehicle. What procedure must I follow?

A: 1. Make an appointment for a transfer inspection with a TCD Examination clerk or register for a user account via to do so (instructions to eTCD online registration is on this site). 2. Provide your vehicle license (positioned in your windshield); updated insurance policy; stamped transfer pass certificate; bill of sale; and if transfering a car, a valid Assessment form (available on this site). 3. Proceed to the TCD Information desk for a ticket, and wait for a Registration clerk to call your number for service.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
Q: When is the next meeting of the Truck?s Committee?
Viewed 746 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
What do I need to sign up for E TCD?
Viewed 909 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: Can my illegal vehicle license plate be read by the EVR readers?
Viewed 812 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: What do I have to do to import a vehicle?
Viewed 910 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: Do I need insurance before I bring in my car for registration at TCD?
Viewed 843 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012