Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: I have lost my vehicle?s registration. What do I need to do to replace it?

A: Come in to the TCD main office, and see a receptionist at the front. Obtain a ticket for service and you may purchase a reprint of your vehicle license. Please note however, that only the person whose name is on the registration can obtain the replacement registration.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
Q: If I have an Intermediate truck license and wish to obtain a Taxi License, what do I do?
Viewed 880 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: Is there radiation generated from the EVR sticker ?
Viewed 726 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: I have purchased a second hand vehicle. What procedure must I follow?
Viewed 1241 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: How can I obtain a license to drive a truck?
Viewed 749 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: My cycle has a torn seat; will it fail inspection at TCD?
Viewed 931 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012