Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: I have a complaint about a car on my property; who should I speak with?

A: As the property owner, you will need to contact the TCD Traffic Office with the details of the vehicle; indicating how long it has been on your property, etc.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.