Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: I currently pay rent to a rental agency. Who must sign my assessment form?

A: If you pay rent to a rental agency, their signature will suffice for your assessment form.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.