Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: I am not working. How can I obtain a Special Person?s Card?

A: Bring in some identification, and the senior card is $1.00. If you are a special person and have a medical defect, you need to bring in a letter from a doctor.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.