Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: How do I transfer a vehicle into my name?

A: 1. Make an appointment for a transfer inspection with a TCD Examination clerk or register for a user account via to do so (instructions to eTCD online registration is on this site). 2. Provide your vehicle license (positioned in your windshield); updated insurance policy; stamped transfer pass certificate; bill of sale; and if transferring a car, a valid Assessment form (available on this site). 3. Proceed to the TCD Information desk for a ticket, and wait for a Registration clerk to call your number for service.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
Q: What do I need to do if I want to sell a taxi?
Viewed 666 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: Will I have to make another appointment if I fail my driving/riding exam at TCD?
Viewed 716 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: Can I use a van as a regular car?
Viewed 677 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: I need to bring an unlicensed vehicle to TCD. What do I do?
Viewed 724 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: Where do I get my driving offence records?
Viewed 754 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012