Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: How do I submit a complaint about TCD service with the Director?

A: Please forward a letter of concern addressed to the Section head (depending on the Department) with a detailed description of the occurrence, etc.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.