Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: How do I replace, transfer, or upgrade/downgrade my commercial vehicle?

A: 1. You must provide a detailed letter requestin permission ro replace, transfer or downgrade/upgrade your vehicle addressed to the Trucks Advisory Committee. 2. Provide a picture or brochure showing the vehicle's manufacturing specifications. 3. If the vehicle is a second hand vehicle, provide a picture and bill of sale.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
Q: Can I change my licence plate number through TCD?
Viewed 714 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: My Permit to operate my truck has been expired for over a year; what do I do?
Viewed 839 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
My van has no seat belts in the rear; will it fail inspection at TCD?
Viewed 757 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Does TCD provide bus or ferry passes?
Viewed 650 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: How much will it cost for me to upgrade my Public Service vehicle license?
Viewed 726 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012