|Home » Departments » Transport Control|
Q: How do I purchase an occasional Sunday Permit from TCD?
Article Number: 158 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Mon, Mar 5, 2012 5:56 PM
1. Come in to the main TCD location, take a number at the Information Desk, and see one of the Registration Clerks.
2. Inform the clerk that you are interested in getting a Sunday permit
3. You will have to pay a small fee, and will be given a receipt
4. Then go to the TCD Traffic Officer on the same floor, and present your receipt and valid insurance.
5. The Traffic Officer will record your information and present you with your Sunday permit.
Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Q: I witnessed a crime and I obtained the plate number of the criminal; what do I do?
Viewed 670 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
My car has one side mirror; will it fail inspection at TCD?
Viewed 846 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: I remember taking a riding exam years ago but it is not on my license; now what?
Viewed 697 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: Will I have to make another appointment if my car fails inspection from TCD?
Viewed 620 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: Does TCD accept credit cards for payments?
Viewed 673 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012