Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: How do I obtain a Permit to Operate a Truck or Public Service Vehicle?

1. Complete the Application to Operate a Public Service Vehicle which can be downloaded via the Forms and Publications link on this site.

2. Provide a picture or brochure of the vehicle

3. Provide a letter from both the Tax Commissioner's Office and the Department of Social Insurance

4. Two references or more

5. Customer List or Contracts

Submit all the documentation to the attention of the Trucks Comiittee for approval. Once approved, you will be contacted

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
Q: Does TCD accept credit cards for payments?
Viewed 781 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: How old do you have to be to drive a heavy truck, or to get a Public Service licence from TCD?
Viewed 797 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: What class is my car?
Viewed 1024 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: I have lost my vehicle?s registration. What do I need to do to replace it?
Viewed 753 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: Can I register a new car right after I have sold my old one?
Viewed 836 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012