Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: How do I get my car inspected through TCD?

A: You should contact Bermuda Emissions Control Ltd (BECL 296-4323) to schedule an annual inspection for your vehicle as they are now responsible for all vehicle inspections. They are located downstairs of TCD. Their satellite locations are in Rockaway in Southampton

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.