Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: How can I take someone off my assessment number? The person no longer resides at that address, and I have someone else moving in.

A: If you are the Landowner and your previous tenant refuses or is unable to provide an updated Assessment Form, you may send in a letter to TCD requesting that this tenant be removed. This will free up the assessment number, and it will be available for use again.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
Q: How long does it take for a permit to be approved or denied?
Viewed 719 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: I need to bring an un-licensed vehicle to TCD. What do I do?
Viewed 727 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Does TCD provide bus or ferry passes?
Viewed 645 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: What do I need to do if I want to drive a taxi?
Viewed 735 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: Does TCD accept credit cards for payments?
Viewed 723 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012