Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: How can I obtain a Special Persons Card?

A: For persons under the age of 65 you need to bring in some form of photo identification and a letter from a local medical practitioner verifying you have some form of physical or medical disability. If you are over the age of 65, some form if ID is required.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.