|Home » Departments » Transport Control|
Q: How can I obtain a license to drive a truck?
Article Number: 157 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Mon, Mar 5, 2012 5:56 PM
1. Complete the Application for Public Service Vehicle License (Green Form) which can be downloaded via the Forms and Publications link on this site.
2. Have a Medical Form completed by a local practitioner.
3. Wait to be notified of approval (allow 5 days).
4. If approved, proceed to take the computerized theory exam.
5. Schedule an appointment to take the practical driving test with an Examinations Clerk
6. If successful, proceed to the Information Desk to obtain a ticket; a Registration Clerk will complete the transaction.
Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Q: My application for a truck permit was denied; now what?
Viewed 673 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: I wish to purchase a truck from a friend; what do I do?
Viewed 782 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: What do I need to do if I want to sell a taxi?
Viewed 666 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: I want to sell my vehicle. What do I do?
Viewed 724 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: Do I need insurance to get a one day permit from TCD?
Viewed 770 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012