Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

Q: Do I need insurance before I bring in my car for registration at TCD?

A: Yes; your vehicle insurance is required to be current in order for it to be renewed. At present BF&M, and Argus are online with us and once you have updated the policy with them, our records will be updated automatically.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.