Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Social Insurance

One of the companies I worked at is no longer in business, what happened to my pension?

If the company has not paid contributions for you, you should call the department and speak with an inspector at (441) 294-9242. Your pension is calculated on paid contributions, so therefore if the company you are referring to has not paid any contributions for you, you will not be credited with contributions for the time you worked for that company.
Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
What are the social insurance department hours of opening?
Viewed 1288 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
Under what circumstance will an Expat not collect a pension?
Viewed 2172 times since Fri, Sep 13, 2013
Can I make Payments online
Viewed 1692 times since Mon, Sep 24, 2012
Where can I go to pay, inquire or submit application forms for Social Insurance without going into Hamilton?
Viewed 1501 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
Will I receive my pension early, if I retire before reaching the age of 65?
Viewed 1617 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012