Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Social Insurance

My spouse has died and was a War Vet, do I get compensation for funeral cost?

Yes, the surviving spouse may be entitled to burial expenses up to a maximum of $5,000 BMD. For more information please contact the Department of Social Insurance Benefits department at (441) 294-9242.
Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.