Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Register General

My son was born in Bermuda . We need to get a couple of original copies of his Birth Certificate. Can you tell me how to go about this please?

Please use the attached forms.  for your request.
Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments (2) Attachments